Jaipur Travel Restrictions 2021 – A Complete Guide for Safe Travel
The world has started to take the pace amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and so is the case when we see with the travel industry. Each of the destinations has imposed a strict regulation and restriction of travel to keep it safe and protected from COVID. In such a way, even the “Jaipur”, known as “The Pink City of India”, part of Rajasthan has laid restrictions on travel.
Jaipur Travel Restrictions – January 2021 Update
The night curfew from night 10 PM to morning 6 PM is expected to remain in Jaipur until further information is published by the State Government of Rajasthan. You can read and follow to December 2020 guidelines below:
We would recommend traveling by bus or car instead of flights by following all Covid-19 guidelines. All attractions and points of interest are expected to remain open in the year 2021.
Travel Guidelines for UK Travellers
Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Announcement – 1 January 2021
The Government of the United Kingdom (UK) has reported to the World Health Organization (WHO) about a new variant of SARS- CoV 2 virus [Variant Under Investigation (VUI)-20212/01]
Considering this situation all international travelers as described in the scope above will be required to declare as per existing procedure, their travel history (of past 14 days) and fill up the Self Declaration Form to be screened for COVID-19. The flights from the UK stand suspended temporarily from 23rd December till 31st December 2020 or till further orders.
All the passengers coming from the UK during the intervening period from 8th January to 30th January 2021 shall be subjected to the following:
- All passengers should submit a self-declaration form on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel.
- All the passengers arriving from the U.K. should be carrying a Negative RT-PCR Test Report for which the test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey. The same also shall be uploaded on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in).
- All the passengers arriving from the UK on all international flights would be mandatorily subjected to self-paid RT-PCR tests on arrival at the Indian airports concerned (port of entry).
- Adequate arrangements for passengers waiting for their RT-PCR test as well as test results duly following effective isolation may also be made at the airports in conjunction with the airport authorities.
- Passengers testing positive shall be isolated in an institutional isolation facility in a separate (isolation) unit coordinated by the respective State Health Authorities.
- Above traveling related information is derived from the below official source that applies to Jaipur as well.
- As this is official information the text has not been edited.
For more details please refer to the PDF link: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/SOPforthenewvariantofSARSCoV2inthecontextofregulatedresumptionoflimitedflightsoriginatingfromUnitedKingdomUKtoIndiafrom8thJanuary2021.pdf
Unlock 4 Travel Restriction in Jaipur
As India enters the Unlock 4 phase, the Rajasthan government has imposed fresh restrictions by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to combat the spread of COVID-19. We are glad to bring you the travel restrictions implied by the Rajasthan Government to make your travel to Jaipur safe and easy.
- The hotels, tourist places, and landmarks are set open by the state government of Rajasthan.
- There is no need for E-pass neither it is necessary to be quarantined while entering the state of Rajasthan.
- Imposed Section 144 of the CrPC in 11 districts of the state. The districts include Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Sikar, Pali, and Nagaur.
- There is a prohibition on the gathering of more than five persons at a place.
- The government has decided to continue the ban on social or religious functions until October 31.
- The permission for 20 people at funerals and 50 in marriage functions will continue.
- People will have to wear masks and follow social distancing norms.
Intrastate Travel Guidelines Laid by Rajasthan Government
- Intrastate bus services started at full strength.
- RSRTC started with 800 Schedules along with Volvo and Scania buses.
- 300 more buses added post 6th June.
- 226 private BOs are now live with their services.
- Buses are permitted to ply after proper sanitization pre and post journey.
Interstate Travel Guidelines Laid by Rajasthan Government
- The travel services are allowed with mutual permission of states only.
- RSRTC permitted interstate commute from Jaipur to Gurgaon.
- Commute to Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, UP, Bihar, and Haryana is permitted.
- Passengers shall be screened at check posts set up at interstate borders.
- Passengers will have to show personal IDs for identification.
Tips to Consider for Your Stay in Jaipur During Covid-19
On top of this if you are planning to make your stay in Jaipur for a short trip, here are some of the tips which you can consider.
- Provide complete details such as travel history, medical conditions, etc., along with IDs and self-declaration form at the hotel reception desk.
- For room service, communicate with in-house staff through intercom/ mobile phone, and room service while maintaining adequate social distance.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Strictly advised not to visit areas falling within containment zones.
- Self-monitor health and report any symptoms at the earliest to state and district helpline.
We wish you safe and protected travel to Jaipur !!